SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination-2013, Online Application Form, Eligibility & Careers:- SSC have latest job openings for Recruitment to the post of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk for which Commission will hold a Combined All India Open Examination fo 12th Standard Pass or equivalent is the minimum qualification. There are some vacant posts to be filled through written test & interview.
SSC 12th Level Exam, LDC, DEO Posts Vacancy 2013 details:-
|Sl No||Name of Posts||Pay Scale/ Salary|
|1||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month|
|2||Data Entry Operator||Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- or 1900/- per month.|
LDC, DEO Jobs | Recruitment | Vacancy | Posts in SSC Careers 2013 details
Organization Name:- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Applying Mode:- Online
Job Category:- LDC, DEO
Total No. of Vacancies:- Not mentioned
Job Location:- Across India
Starting date to Apply Online:- 20-07-2013
Last date to Apply Online:- 14-08-2013 & 16-08-2103
Organization website:- www.ssc.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for SSC LDC, DEO Recruitment 2013 Notification:-
- Should have 12th Standard Pass or equivalent is the minimum qualification for SSC (10+2) Recruitment 2013 Notification.
- between 18 – 28 years as on 01-08-2013.
Selection Procedure/ Process/ Criteria:-
- Applicants selection will be based on Written Objective Type Examination followed by Data Entry Skill Test / Typing Test.
Syllabus & Exam-Pattern for SSC (10+2) Level LDC, DEO Jobs Vacancy 2013:-
- General Intelligence (50 questions) – 50 Marks
- English Language (Basic Knowledge) ( 50 questions) - 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) (50 questions) - 50 Marks
- General Awareness (50 questions) - 50 Marks
Download Call Letter/ Admit Card for SSC CHSL (10+2) Level LDC, DEO Recruitment 2013:-
- Applicants are required to download Admit Cards for Written Test at the official website: www.ssc.nic.in. after the declaration of the schedule.
How to Apply the Online Application:-
- Candidates who are meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria may apply only.
- Candidates are required to go to website: www.ssc.nic.in. and click on the link “Apply online” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form.
- Candidates take a print out of the system generated application and kept with you for reference.
|Opening date for Online Registration||20.07.2013|
|Last Date for Online Registration Part 1||14.08.2013|
|Last Date for Online Registration Part 2||16.08.2013|
|Tentative Date of Written Examination||10.11.2013 & 17.11.2013|
For further details of academic qualifications, experience, method of selection, scheme of the examination, notification on www.ssc.nic.in. please click on below mentioned link.