OTA Gaya Bihar Jobs Vacancy, Eligibility & Careers 2013:- Officers Training Academy Gaya have latest Job Openings for Recruitment to the Post of Cashier, Artist, Printer, Hindi Instructor, Cook, Cinema Projectionist Grade II, Supervisor Printing Press Grade III, Compositor Grade V, Sanitary Overseer, Leading Hand Fire, Civilian Motor Driver and Fire Engine Driver vacancies in Officers Training Academy Gaya, Bihar. There are Total 35 vacant posts to be filled through interview;
- Cashier:- 02 posts
- Artist Grade I:- 01 post
- Printer Grade IV:- 02 posts
- Hindi Instructor:- 02 posts
- Cook:- 02 posts
- Cinema Projectionist Grade II:- 03 posts
- Supervisor Printing Press Grade III:- 01 post
- Compositor Grade V:- 06 posts
- Sanitary Overseer:- 01 post
- Leading Hand Fire:- 05 posts
- Civilian Motor Driver:- 05 posts
- Fire Engine Driver:- 05 posts
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application after checking the eligibility criterion within 21 days. for more details are given below.
Various Jobs | Recruitment | Posts | Vacancy in Officers Training Academy Gaya, Bihar 2013 details
Job Category:- Cashier, Driver, Compositor
Applying Mode:- Offline
Last Date to Apply:- within 21 days after the date of publication of this advertisement
Eligibility Criteria for Officers Training Academy (OTA) Gaya, Bihar Recruitment Notification 2013:-
Educational Qualification & Experience:-
- Should have Bachelor Degree/10th/10+2.
Upper Age Limit:-
- Please check with Employment advertisement.
Method of Recruitment Selection Procedure/ Process/ Criteria:-
- Candidates are selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
How to Apply the Application:-
- Candidates has to download the application form from the link given below.
- The completed application along with required documents should be sent to the following address by
registered / speed post within 21 days after the date of publication of this advertisement:
‘To, The Commandant Officers Training Academy, Gaya – 823005‘
- Name of the Post should be clearly mentioned on top of the envelope.
Documents should be attached with Application Form:-
- Self-attested photocopies of all educational qualifications certificates (10th certificate for age proof).
- one copy of recent passport size photograph;
- Certificate of professional Degree;
- Certificates in proof of experience;
For further details of Academic qualifications & Experience, Method of selection, Careers, How to Apply, Download Application form are available on the Employment News Paper dated 15th June 2013 to 21st June 2013 at page No. 34.