ITBP Deputy Judge & Deputy Commandant Jobs Notification 2013:- Applications are invited for Recruitment to the posts of Deputy Judge Attorney General/ Deputy Commandant post vacancies in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP). There are Total 11 vacant seats are available against opening vacancies of;
- Deputy Judge Attorney General/ Deputy Commandant : 11 posts
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application after checking the eligibility criterion on or before 22nd July, 2013. for more details are given below.
Recruitment | Careers | Vacancy in ITBP for Dy. Judge and Dy. Commandant 2013 details
Applying Mode:- Offline
Job Profiles:- Deputy Judge Attorney General, Deputy Commandant
Total No. of Vacancies:- 11 posts
Job Applicable:- Male and Female both.
Job Location:- Across India
Last Date to Apply:- 22/07/2013
Organization website:- http://itbpolice.nic.in/
Eligibility Criteria for Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Dy. Judge & Commandant Job Posts 2013:-
Educational Qualification & Experience:-
- Should have Degree in Law from recognized University or equivalent and 5 years of experience in Legal Affairs.
- Max. 35 years as on closing date for receipt of applications.
- Rs. 15600 – 39100 grade pay Rs. 6600/-
Mode of Selection Procedure/ Criteria:-
- Candidates selection process are based on Physical Standard Test (PST) followed by Written Examination for 100 Marks.
Syllabus for ITBP Dy. Judge & Commandant Recruitment 2013:- The written examination will consist of objective & subjective type questions.
(a) Professional subject – 100 marks (60% objective & 40% subjective)
(b) General Awareness/General Knowledge – 25 marks (objective type)
(c) General Intelligence – 25 marks (objective type)
(d) General English – 50 marks (25 objective & 25 subjective)
Venue of Written Examination:-
- The venue of above exams will be at Delhi only.
- The candidates belonging to General and OBC category should pay the fee of Rs. 50/- (Fifty only) (non-refundable) as application fee by crossed Indian Postal Order/ Bank Draft payable to the Accounts Officer, Directorate General, ITBP, New Delhi.
How to Apply the Application:-
- Candidates first download the Application form through ITBP Website: http://itbpolice.nic.in/
- The completed application along with required documents should be sent to the following address by
registered / speed post on or before 22-07-2013; (last date is 29/07/2013 for the candidates of Far – flung areas):
Dy. Inspector General (Pers.), Directorate General ITBP, MHA/ Govt. of India, Lodhi Road, Block -2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
- Name of the Post should be clearly mentioned on top of the envelope.
Documents should be attached with Application Form:-
- Self-attested photocopies of all educational qualifications certificates (for age proof).
- Two copy of recent passport size photograph;
- Professional degree certificates in proof of experience;
- Demand Draft;
For further details of Academic qualifications & Experience, Application Form, please click on below mentioned link.
Official portal – http://itbpolice.nic.in/- for latest recruitment & job openings in ITBP