BPSC Assistant Civil Surgeon Jobs Notification 2013:- Applications are invited for Recruitment to the post of Assistant Civil Surgeon vacancies in Bihar Public Service Commission. There are Total 291 vacant posts to be filled through written test & interview;
- Assistant Civil Surgeon - 291 posts (OBC-110, SC-97, ST-84)
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application after checking the eligibility criterion on or before 15th July, 2013. for more details are given below.
Recruitment | Careers | Vacancy in BPSC for Assistant Civil Surgeon Posts 2013 details
Advertisement No.: 02/2013
Organization Name:- Bihar Public Service Commission
Applying Mode:- Offline
Job Location:- Bihar
Last Date to Apply:- 15-07-2013
Organization website:- http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Assistant Civil Surgeon Recruitment Notification 2013:-
Educational Qualification & Experience:-
- Should have MBBS degree from any Institution or University which is recognized by Medical Council of India.
Upper Age Limit:-
- Max. 40 years for OBC and 42 years for SC/ ST category candidates.
Mode of Selection Procedure/ Criteria:-
- Candidates selection process will be based on Written test followed by Interview.
- Applicants are required to deposit requisite fee of Rs. 350/- (Rs. 125/- for SC/ST category candidates) through SBI Bank Challan.
How to Apply the Application:-
- Candidates has to download the application form from the link given below.
- The completed application along with required documents should be sent to the following address by
registered / speed post:
To, The Examination Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), 15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Beli Road), Patna – 800001.
- Name of the Post should be clearly mentioned on top of the envelope.
Documents should be attached with Application Form:-
- Self-attested photocopies of all educational qualifications certificates (for age proof).
- one copy of recent passport size photograph;
- Certificate of professional Degree;
- Certificates in proof of experience;
- Bank Challan Receipt;
For further details of Academic qualifications & Experience, Method of selection, Syllabus, Exam-Pattern, Application format please click on below mentioned link.
Click here for BPSC Detailed Recruitment Advertisement
Official portal –http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/ for latest recruitment & job openings at BPSC